XLSReadWriteII is a light-weight Delphi and C++ Builder component whose main purpose is to provide you with native access to Excel files without requiring Excel or other similar program installed on your computer. The utility comes with a generous feature set, allowing you to carry out a multitude of tasks without having its performance affected in any way. The program uses it’s own memory manager that is optimized for storing cell values enabling you to work with larger files. It has the ability to read and write any cell value, with numeric, boolean, error, and string cells being on the list, and, with support for formulas being provided as well. It features Direct Read and Direct Write modes that let you process files on disc in the cases when your files still not will fit in memory.
XLSReadWriteII is an easy-to-use program that offers a user-friendly environment for successfully working with files. The product is designed on the principle of stability which means that you can expect XLSReadWriteII not to corrupt your Excel files or alter data they contain in any way. It offers fast and effective support when you have any question. It is a fast application that can write 100,000 files in a second. Formatting the cells can be done without restrictions, with the option to resort to merged cells being a certitude as well. Regarding printing options, deciding on aspects such as paper size, margins, header, footer, and more is possible. All cells are always accessible, and can also be moved, deleted or copied. Moreover, the application has the ability to Import any database table into it as well as export to html files.
Features of XLSReadWriteII
- Efficient component for reading and writing Excel files.
- Uses it’s own memory manager that is optimized for storing cell values enabling you to work with larger files.
- Support for formulas being provided.
- Read and write hyperlinks
- Features Direct Read and Direct Write modes that let you process files on disc.
- Neither corrupt your Excel files nor alter data they contain in any way.
- Ability to write 100,000 files in a second.
- Access to all printing facilities.
System Requirements for XLSReadWriteII
- Operating System: Windows Server/XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher