WINSOFT Communication Protocol is a useful component designed and developed for Delphi and C++ developer in which they can integrate this component into their .Net application to process through communication tasks and functions. The component is been implemented with 2 protocol which is 3964 and 3964R. It is a fully open-source code component.
WINSOFT Communication Protocol is a simple solution for developers to have full and complete capable communication protocol in their .Net applications. The suite offers components for VCL, Fire Monkey, and .Net based applications. Its a lightweight and less system consuming component. It not only supports Delphi or C++ Builder but also supports Lazarus version 2.0.4 for those who develop on this environment. It has simple and easy steps to integrate the component in the application and unleash all the power.
Features of WINSOFT Communication Protocol
- Communication protocol component.
- Includes Protocol 3964 and 3964R.
- Available with Source code.
- Supports Delphi, C++ and Lazarus.
- Lightweight and fast.
- Simple and easy to integrate.
System Requirements For WINSOFT Communication Protocol
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.