WinRAR is the most popular, most popular, and perhaps the best file archiving and compression software, including the programs that each user needs. The first official and public release of the program was presented in 1995 as a 16-bit version for Windows 3.x, and based on user feedback, each new version provides a better and more complete user experience for this software.
Version 5 of the new RAR5 format was introduced, which has better support for multithreaded processors and multi-volume multi-volume compression to better compress it.
Features of WinRAR 5.61
– Supports most compression files
– Changing files (password)
– Making the compressed file executable and thus extracting it without the need for the program
– Make a copy of one or more files with advanced settings
– Split a file into multiple arbitrary volume files
– Fix downloaded files
System Requirements For WinRAR 5.61
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.