VueScan is a professional and simple software for scanning documents and images, and allows you to get high-quality images from a variety of scanners. If you are not happy with your quality or want to improve the performance of your scanner, VueScan is your best choice. With this software, you can edit scanner tasks (transparency, resolution, output, etc.). You can save your preferences for a specific document type and use them when scanning the same type of document.
VueScan can show you a preview before scanning so that you can cut it at regular sizes (6×9 and 3×4). You can even put multiple photos together and cut them off multiple scans after scanning. With VueScan, you can easily adjust the color spectrum of your photos and adjust their color balance based on the light source and the photo environment. You can save scanned images in TIFF, JPG, and PDF formats and change all file properties. VueScan uses two interfaces: a simple interface for ordinary users and trouble-free use, and a professional interface for professional users with all the program options.
Features of VueScan Pro 9
- Build OCR Text Files
- Getting output in TIFF, JPG and PDF formats
- Edit the balance and color range of the photo
- Ability to cut (crop) photos before saving
- Preview photos before scanning
- Increases the scanned image quality than the default Windows scan
- Visits the properties of the output files
- Supports most scanners in the market
System Requirements For VueScan Pro 9
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.