Visual Studio Code is a light-weight yet powerful code editing program used for code compiling, building or debugging the Web applications. It provides the web developers with a new choice of developing tool that combines the simplicity and streamlined experience of a code editor with the best of what developers need for their code editing and debugging. This code editor is a fully featured integrated development environment (IDE) designed for developers working with Microsoft’s open cloud technologies. The application comes with a simple and intuitive interface based on a common explorer style with a panel on the showing all the files and folders you want to access. It facilitates the testing, building, packaging and even the deployment of various types of software. You can create several tasks within Visual Studio Code, save them in the desired project and quickly configure it by establishing the proper arguments.
Visual Studio Code is a cross-platform development and first code editor tool supporting OSX, Linux and Windows. It can export projects as text files and it works with multiple programming languages including C++, C#, Clojure, F#, HTML, JSON, Java,Lua, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, Visual Basic, XML and many others. The program offers interesting debugging features and lets you open several instances at the same time and features a flexible workflow that can be split in two. This features facilitates the code comparison allowing you to visually identify issues. It also features a powerful searching engine allowing you to find components, files, programs or any same matching item. When it comes to debugging, the program helps you monitor variables and components allowing you to control the Call Stack and define breakpoints. Moreover, the application supports the usage of snippets, a feature that can help you remarkably minimize the time spent while writing codes. You can easily launch the loaded application or attach the selected code to the main script. All in all, Visual Studio Code is an amazing code editor optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
- Powerful code editing program used for code compiling, building or debugging the Web applications.
- Facilitates the testing, building, packaging and even the deployment of various types of software.
- Export projects as text files.
- Supports a wide range of programming languages including C++, C#, Clojure, F#, HTML, JSON, Java,Lua, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, Visual Basic, XML etc.
- Visualization code makes it easier for biginners.
- Supports batch processing.
- Good documentation to help you get going.
- Git support and debugging features.
- Quickly compile the program you load.
- Operating System: Windows-7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Processor
- .NET Framework 4.5.2