VisioForge SDKs is an imposing component that enables users application to process Videos and capture videos too. With video processing and capturing, it makes developers application more capable and useful. With the integration, it implements video, audio and capture playback from a broad range of sources including TV Tuners, Web Cams, Camcorders, Capture cards, and IP Cameras too. It has wide support for Video and output formats.
VisioForge SDKs is a simple solution for those develope those require video capturing and processing capabilities. It includes various features to offer such as Audio and Video preview, Audio and Video capture for different formats. It has frame capture to Bitmap class, BMP, png and other files. For improving the productivity it has effects and overlay included and other tools and function for fading, zooming, resizing and outputting. As mentioned above, the application has playback functionality which includes TV Tunning allowing users to auto-tune their tv channels, selecting video formats and more. It includes barcode reader, motion detection, PIP, Screen Capture and many other useful modules.
Features of VisioForge SDKs
- Video capture and processing.
- Improve application by implementing video and capture playback.
- Effects and overlay included.
- Resizing, zooming, fading and more options.
- Face detection, barcode reader, and object tracking.
- Supports a wide range of input devices and development platforms.
- Convenient to install.
System Requirements For VisioForge SDKs
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.