TMS RemoteDB is an imposing application that allows users to create and produce database application which can perform SQL operations on a remote server, database server and more. It includes all required components to create a powerful and high-performance database application with fewer efforts and resource. With a few changes in source code, users can convert their Delphi server into the 3-tier application.
TMS RemoteDB is a reliable, scalable application with cross-platform availability. It supports FireDac, dbExpress, UnicDac, and other data access components. It has fast and optimized memory usage and offers users to tune the server-side as many components are required with the specific options available. There are various server-side and client-side useful features which will enhance both the workflow process and optimize it. As mentioned above, it has cross-platform availability which includes iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
- Create databases and perform SQL operations.
- High-performance database application.
- Requires few changes for the conversion.
- Convert Delphi server into 3-tier application.
- Cross-platform availability.
- Supports a wide range of data access components.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.