TMS Instrumentation Workshop is a comprehensive application with the powerful and useful library through which users can process with music and audio media applications developed or based in Delphi and C++ environment. The library includes important and rich components, methods, and more which could be useful for developing an audio-based application in Delphi or C++ environment.
TMS Instrumentation Workshop includes 80 audio control to offers users the flexibility they require. It includes sound sliders, knobs, oscillators, analogue and digital time display, buttons, checkboxes, various modes to design with, 3D and 2D charts, and more. Users can customize all these controls to make them fingertip access or to achieve better comfort. With the application, users can create an audio file editor or music player with ease. Some of the included components and controls are designed with graphical visuals and some are used with codes.
- Create audio and music application.
- Develop in Delphi and C++ environment.
- Equipped with various controls.
- Customize the control for better flexibility.
- Graphical visuals and extended library.
- Simple, faster, and easier.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.