TMS FMX UI Pack is a Fire Monkey application format with various components for the coding in a different version of Delphi. All these components include a wide variety of programming and designing and you can also customize and style it according to your choice. There are various components for building different components like the File Manager platform. You can also build components like Graphics clock where you can edit it according to your wish and compass.
TMS FMX UI Pack offers a variety of controls that can be adjusted easily just by changing their values, you may have seen that controls in DJ Programs and music-making. LED controls can be used to display the values and degree of the scale. You can also find the controls to display light dance in sound and music programs. Controls and LED matrix can be used to displaying the text on the matrix that is interesting. It also has an ON and OFF program and histogram and frequency display charts, seven segments control for displaying the numbers, calendar and many more features.
Features of TMS FMX UI Pack
- Multi design for desktop and mobile environments.
- Prefilled filter operation.
- Automatic column header detection.
- Cell merging and splitting.
- Built-in support for live binding.
- Easy to edit.
- Well organized interface.
System Requirements For TMS FMX UI Pack
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.