TMS CETools is a versatile component designed and developed to achieve communication and connection between Desktop PC and PE Device. The component has seamless integration with Delphi, C++ Builder application. Users can now connect their application with Pocket Pc Devices. It includes 13 additional components with unique and different function and purpose. Mentioning of Pocket Pc, it has support for PocketPC 2002, 2003, Windows Mobile 5 and 6. Delphi support from 7 to 10.2 Tokyo and same for C++ Builder.
TMS CETools is a simple solution allowing developers to create a link between their Delphi application and Pocket PC devices. A little glimpse upon all above mentioned 13 components starting with TCEFindFile through which users can find files on the Pocket PC, TCEFileOperations through which users can move, copy, delete files on Pocket PC, Desktop Pc. It lets users copy multiple files for an effective way. Jumping to TCEDatabaseOperations in which users can convert and transfer access MDB Files to Pocket PC and CDB files and TCETasks, TCECategories, TCEShortCut, TCERemoteFunction, and many more other to have full capabilities and flexibility.
Features of TMS CETools
- Create a link between application and Pocket Device.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Integrate with Delphi, C++ Build application.
- Supports PocketPC 2002, 2003 and Windows Mobile 5 & 6.
- Improve coding experience.
- Copy multiple files and perform other tasks.
- TCSSystemInfi, Registry, Database, and more.
System Requirements For TMS CETools
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.