TMS Business Subscription is a comprehensive application that provides a fully featured set of programming components for Delphi programmers and internet programming. The tool is actually a framework for Delphi network and Internet programming, providing a set of classes for both client and server applications that developers can use to help them Send HTTP requests to the server or create server applications to process these requests. It allows you to add business intelligence to optimize application development: ORM, REST / HTTP / JSON frameworks, libraries, components for automating and optimizing data model development, scripts, etc. The tool supports a wide range of Delphi applications including XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio.
TMS Business Subscription is a powerful application that comes packed with 11 useful tools such as TMS Data Modeler, TMS Sparkle, TMS Aurelius, TMS RemoteDB, TMS XData, TMS Echo, TMS Scripter, TMS Diagram Studio, TMS Query Studio, TMS Workflow Studio and TMS Logging. TMS Aurelius ORM provides a framework for Delphi with full support for data manipulation, complex and advanced queries, inheritance, polymorphism, and more. It enables the users to connect to any database and have any type of information transaction for writing queries. In fact, it provides the users with everything they need to manage and work with databases in their applications. TMS Data Modeler is a onvenient and time-saving tool for modeling databases with an easy and straightforward interface. RemoteDB is a suite of components for creating Delphi-based, platform-independent, scalable, and three-layer database applications. Using the RemoteDB component enables the users to create database programs to execute SQL operations on http remote servers instead of database servers thus making it possible to convert existing client / server applications into real three-tier applications with the least amount of code changes possible. While the TMS Scripter adds he ultimate flexibility and power into your applications with native Pascal or Basic scripting and full IDE (Integrated Development Environment) with visual form designer, object inspector, and more.
Features of TMS Business Subscription
- Provides a set of programming components for Delphi programmers and Internet Programming.
- Enables the developers to send HTTP requests to the server or create server applications to process the requests.
- Adds intelligence to the business.
- Ability to to optimize application development.
- Supports a wide range of Delphi applications including XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio.
- Offers Solid libraries for business logic & data access.
- Support for data manipulation, complex and advanced queries, inheritance, polymorphism, and more…
- Convenient and time-saving tool for modeling databases with an easy and straightforward interface.
- Create high performance, cross-platform, scalable, 3-tier database applications.
System Requirements for TMS Business Subscription
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- Hard Disk: 200 MB free hard disk space depending on edition and configuration
- Processor: Intel Pentium or compatible, 1.6 GHz minimum (2GHz+ recommended)
- Display: 1024×768 or higher-resolution monitor
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 class