The Foundry Nuke Studio is a professional tool for use in the film industry. The great flexibility of the software ahead of you, along with its unique optimized feature, helps you to see the best quality on the output in the shortest possible time. You can also use the Foundry Nuke software to edit, color correction, add visual effects, and more.
Features of The Foundry Nuke Studio
– Power and Performance: Nuke products can provide a unique performance for the needs of the day, including the Foundry Nuke.
– High speed and high performance: With the advanced tools in this software, you can do your project in the fastest possible time.
– Teamwork: With this feature you will be able to easily share your work with others and take action on teamwork.
– Adhere to various standards: Supports OCIO, Alembic, Python API, Pyside standards at The Foundry Nuke.
– Doing Groupwork: With The Foundry Nuke, you can simultaneously run multiple projects.
System Requirements For The Foundry Nuke Studio
Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit only
macOS Sierra 10.12 or MacOS High Sierra 10.13
CentOS 6 or CentOS 7 64-bit only
At least 8 GB of RAM
At least 5 GB of disk space available for caching and temporary files
x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0