TeraChem is an imposing application designed to achieve an environment with quantum chemistry helping tools and features. The application has wide support for basic functions such as S, P, and D-Type and more. Users can run the application on an NVIDIA GPU processor to output realistic and detailed results and output. It also supports multiple GPU systems for fast performance and rendering.
TeraChem is a simple solution designed in order to achieve chemistry in a graphical environment. The application has accuracy with single, dynamics and double precision. For water molecules surrounded the application includes QM/MM treatment using the TIP3P force field. It includes Ab-initio molecular dynamics in the ensembles and includes Time Reversible dynamics, Spherical boundary conditions, and much more. It has natural bond orbital analysis through integration with NBO6. It has Geometry optimization and transition state search.
Features of TeraChem
- Chemistry with a graphical environment.
- Supports multiple GPU cards.
- Supports NVIDIA and Tesla GPU.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Included with Ab-Initio molecular dynamics.
- Precision and accuracy.
- Geometry optimization and transition state search.
System Requirements For TeraChem
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.