TCF library is an advanced library which includes components which may be required to protect Delphi code and license applications. With the library components, users can secure their program and protect their hard work as no one wants the developers to tweak users application and provide the market with a tweaked version of the application. With this library, users can avoid this type of situation and ensure security.
TCF library not only allows users to secure their programs with license but also offers users to design a trial version of their program. Trail program is basically a 30-days trial period where users don’t buy the license but can experience the full functionality of the application where they can test and check what they are expecting and what they are getting. With trial period users are ensuring their needs are fulfilled or not. Users can customize the program when should the trial program end such as after performing several process or tasks the trial period should end, and related customization.
Features of TCF library
- Protect Delphi code and license applications.
- Design trial period for your application.
- Customize as a developer requires.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Ready-made components.
- Avoid any tweaking.
System Requirements For TCF library
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.