SysTools SQL Log Analyzer is a powerful and highly flexible database analyzing application enabling the database developers to analyze any activity in their SQL Server either by directly connecting to the database, or by taking a look at the LDF and MDF log file pair. The tool allows user to connect SQL Server database in live environment using credentials to automatically fetch the database & its records. It allows you to open, read and preview the complete log activity in an SQL Server database. It has the ability to scan and load all the tables present in SQL database and generates a preview for all transaction activity saved in LDF file and helps to view SQL Server transaction log with fields like: Transaction, transaction time, Table name and query.
SysTools SQL Log Analyzer is a wonderful application that is programmed efficiently to repair & recover deleted SQL Server records by providing the details of last backup of transaction logs. It also has the ability to filter data of interest and export to SQL server database / SQL compatible script / CSV file format. Transactions types can easily be identified by the associated icon. Affected or processed data is shown when selecting an action. When exporting, you can select one or more tables instead of the entire database. This is simply done by selecting tables of interest from the navigation panel. Your work can even be saved for later processing. All in all, SysTools SQL Log Analyzer is a practical way of telling what’s going on inside your SQL database. You can either analyze offline files or by connecting to your server. Custom data can be gathered and exported, making it worth your while overall.
Features of SysTools SQL Log Analyzer
- Flexible application that enables the database developers to open, read and preview the complete log activity in an SQL Server database.
- Ability to fetch the database & its records.
- Scan and load all the tables present in SQL database.
- Generates a preview for all transaction activity saved in LDF file.
- Ability to repair & recover deleted SQL Server records.
- Ability to filter data of interest and export to SQL server database / SQL compatible script / CSV file format.
- Save the work for later processing.
System Requirements for SysTools SQL Log Analyzer
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 1 GHz processor or equivalent