Stardock Start10 is an application to add the start button in Windows 10. When Windows 10 was officially launched, its goal was to provide an interface familiar with many functions for users around the world to increase productivity. After installing Windows 10, you will see that the Start button does not exist in this version of Windows, and this is one of the biggest problems for users. However, if you are one of the people who think you can still use the Start button on some of the work, you can try Stardock Start10 software. With this software, you can add the Start button to Windows as in Windows 7. This means you’ll be able to easily add the search box to find the program you want, or the sign out, lock, restart, shutdown or hibernate buttons. After adding the Start button, you can choose the theme of your choice or add a PNG and BMP image to it.
Features of Stardock Start10 1.61
- Add a search menu on the Start button
- Recovers quick links to the system’s core
- Maintain the folder of all programs
- Apply texture to background Start10 and Taskbar
- Filter search results
- Adding the sign out, lock, restart, shutdown or hibernate buttons like Windows 7
- Customize the Start Button
- Change the transparency and texture with just a few mouse clicks
- Highlighting the newly installed programs for startup is great, and the icons can be defined by the user.
System Requirements For Stardock Start10 1.61
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.