SQLite Maestro Professional is a handy application through which users can easily manage their database with ease and reliability. The application includes all the required tools and features to achieve comfort and perform all tasks within a single equipped environment. Users can secure the database or can manage the database remotely. Change database values, queries and more. It makes database management more remote and possible.
SQLite Maestro Professional has useful and amazing features included such as it has support for SQL Version 2.8 and 3.0.1 or newer. Users can edit, filter, sort, and group values and queries with the Data Management capabilities. It has multi-thread support for high performance and better management experience. Users can connect with the remote database through the HTTP tunnel or protocol. It includes Visual Query builder, Blob Viewer/Editor, SQL Editor and more. Users can import and export databases as the application support most popular database formats.
Features of SQLite Maestro Professional
- Easily manage the database.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Support all SQL Version.
- Powerful Viewer and Editor.
- Editing, Grouping, Sorting, and more.
- Remote database connectivity.
- Supported with Multi-threaded.
System Requirements For SQLite Maestro Professional
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.