Database Applications of our age are becoming exceedingly perplexing, so are the databases that help them. A great deal is anticipated from any given bit of code and a ton goes in to writing such code. Given such a scenario, it’ll be really beneficial if the programmer can pay more attention to the code-rationale than to other details like indentation, syntax and so on. This is the basic way of thinking behind SQL Navigator for Oracle™ from Quest Software. Despite the fact that all information related to meta-data can be recovered from dictionary tables of Oracle™, SQL Navigator gives all this in one IDE.Apart from getting all necessary information from Dictionary, SQL Navigator also gives the user an interactive perspective on data in all tables. Code debugging tools offer a great deal of ease in debugging and tuning back-end stored programs.
The tool becomes critical in heterogeneous company environments where individuals from various gatherings, including those without any kind of Oracle background, need to see/adjust data.SQL Navigator™ gives the tools one needs to eliminate Oracle PL/SQL server-side advancement time. In this integrated environment for developing and testing stored strategies, schemas, and SQL contents, you can drag and drop PL/SQL syntax to build SQL questions, get master tuning advice, peruse the database, and rapidly alter and create database structures.SQL Navigator’s optional add-on modules enable you to troubleshoot and tune PL/SQL, all from within SQL Navigator’s user-accommodating GUI. Efficient features like PL/Vision Professional code libraries, web improvement for the Oracle web server, version control, and impact analysis increases the productivity many-folds.
Features of SQL Navigator for Oracle
- Code road map: Highlights the mind boggling reliance of PL/SQL codes on the database.
- Team coding: encourages you maintain code integrity and integration with version control.
- ER diagram: enables you to show a table and view conditions and join other tables.
- Determine software quality, repeat test tests, lessen mistake rates, diminish maintenance efforts, find software changes, and recognize code using industry-leading benchmarks and test coverage methods.
- SQL Optimizer for Oracle: Oracle Database Development Solution and SQL Optimization in Integrated SQL Navigator Xpert Edition Editing Integrated and Provides Smart Recommendations, SQL Document Scan and Index Optimization.
System Requirements For SQL Navigator for Oracle
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.