SciChart SDK is a useful and amazing component for WPF through which users can process through huge data without facing any performance issues or problems. It includes a wide range of tools and features which includes designing tools, drawing on charts, brushes, 3D scene, 3D charts, and more. It has several availabilities on a platform such as iOS, Android, Windows, and more. Work with ease and reliability.
SciChart SDK provides users with the ability to create different types of graphs such as Linear, Circular, Spherical, and more. It has major update added to 2D & 3D chart types to the SciChart SDK, plus makes many API and performance improvements. With the application, users can display hundreds of charts all under a single user interface environment and doest require to pause or break other user interfaces. As mentioned above, the application can deal with huge data and to be more specific it can display more than 10 million data in graphs forms or in .Net applications.
- Components developed for WPF.
- Can Process with huge data.
- No performance issues or problems.
- Wide range of tools and features supported.
- Cross-Platform availability.
- Display a wide amount of charts under a single UI.
- Create different type of graphs.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.