RxLib is an imposing application designed and developed for Delphi programming language components with useful features and tools. The included components are fully capable with all Delphi released version. It has simple and easy installation after the installation users are welcomed with three tabs equipped with windows, components, menus, tools, modules, and much more. Tabs such as Visual Components, Data-aware components, Non-Visual Components.
RxLib includes three tabs as mentioned above, in this phrase we will give a little glimpse of all three tabs. Starting with Visual components, this tab includes editing boxes and controls such as Comboedit, Currency Edit, RX Calcedit, SpinEdit, Checklistbox, Color combo box, and many more. Moving to Data-aware component tab includes tools to run SQL commands and create tables in the memory. This tab offers detailed info about the database. Last Non-visual components tab which includes tools to manage files, toolbar, create try icon, hidden icons, and more.
- Application with useful Delphi programming components.
- Easy and simple installation.
- Equipped with tools, modules, components, and more.
- Tabs with unique and powerful functions.
- Better info related to the database.
- Efficient and improve users workflow.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.