RVMedia is a suite of VCL and LCL components for Delphi and Lazarus that give designers various video processing capabilities. At RVMedia, it is conceivable to use the GStreamer and FFmpeg libraries to display video in advanced formats, for example, H.264. Note that this collection doesn’t include the source code of these two libraries because their copyright is the sole proprietorship of RVMedia and only its features are used in RVMedia. This set contains various components.TRVCamera Get video from various sources like webcam, CCTV, video files and more.TRVCamControl Visual component for controlling camera developments.
TRVCamView Visual component for viewing video from TRVCamera or TRVCamReceiver,TRVCamMultiView View video from numerous sources,TRVMicrophone Read and record audio from the microphone,TRVMicrophoneView Visual display of microphone activities,TRVCamSender Post Network Video,TRVCamReceiver Get recordings from the network,TRVMediaServer sends data (video, audio, commands, and files) from various sources to different system receivers.TRVTrafficMeter Displays traffic and statistics charts.
Features of RVMedia
- Get video from numerous sources, for example, local webcam, CCTV, arranged video streams, local and remote video files.
- Configure CCTV cameras and control their rotation.
- Read and record audio from the microphone.
- Send and get video and audio over the Internet.
- Video chat and video conferencing (either live or customer server model).
System Requirements For RVMedia
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 (AMD Athlon XP) or newer.