After deleting a file or folder from a hard disk, it simply removes the file or folder and does not exist, and of course the hard disk will allow it to write new information on it and at this time it will be minimized to retrieve the basic information. . There are lots of information recovery software that has proven that GetDataBack is definitely one of the best. The main problem with the application was a dumb user interface for the normal user, which has been largely addressed by a modified version.
Features of Runtime GetDataBack Simple 5
Easy and simple interface in Simple version
– Fast recovery of deleted data types
– Easy and one click mode for initial and very fast retrieval
– Support for all types of FAT and NTFS formats
– Recovers data from a variety of storage media such as hard drives, flash memory, SD memory cards and more.
– Recovery of formatted and partitioned information
– List and display the list of files and folders, such as before they are deleted
System Requirements For Runtime GetDataBack Simple 5
1GB of RAM
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 32 or 64-bit
512MB of RAM
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 2012, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 16, 32, or 64-bitDownload