Resource Tuner is an application that can be used for changing the contents of EXE, SYS, DLL, OCX and CPLC files. It has a dedicated set of features for advanced users. It supports a very user friendly interface that has very simple and single window layout in which files can be loaded by either file browser or by drag and drop feature. Resource Tuner will allow you to view any aspect of the any windows program. Be it menus, icons, dialog boxes and others. Resource Tuner is an easy to use application and you don’t need to be a programmer for using it.
Resource Tuner has a very fast Resource Viewer which will browse all the resource files no matter which type of files it is the viewer will work with them just fine. One advantage of Resource Tuner is that you can scan for the directories and files which are hidden and which are often skipped by other editors. You can change the looks of your favorite Windows program and can customize the GUI of your favorite application according to your preferences. With Resource Tuner you can ask Windows to run your desired applications with administrator privileges.
- Can change the content of EXE, DLL, SYS and OCX files.
- User friendly interface.
- Simple and one windowed interface.
- Allow you to view any aspect of Windows applications.
- Drag and drop feature supported.
- Can change the looks of any Windows program according to your preferences.
- Easy to use application.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.