Report Workshop is an imposing component that is used for designing reports in Delphi application by integrating its useful components. It includes more capabilities as it includes RichViewActions too. With the components, users no longer required to develop code or modify code in order to customize the report shapes, icons or any other specifics. It lets users add different tables with any data or content in it. The tables support customization such as Colors, Styles, Rows, Columns, and much more.
Report Workshop is an amazing component that can easily handle report and allowing users to add reporting capabilities and functionality in their Delphi applications. To achieve desired results, users can apply different settings to generate custom reports with a modified style. The component supports a wide range of datasets such as Interbase Express, AbsoluteDB, FireDAC, UniDAC, NexusDB, and many more. It has a straightforward installation with an intuitive and modern user interface with clear navigation and menu. Users can bold the text, underline, italic, strike and furthermore.
Features of Report Workshop
- Reporting capabilities.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Includes RichViewActions and more.
- Add tables with different styles.
- Supports a wide range of datasets.
- Customize report shapes, customize the text.
System Requirements For Report Workshop
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.