QuickReport is a complete, brought together report builder, 100% written in Delphi code and completely integrated with Delphi and C ++ Builder. Designing reports within the Delphi/C ++ Builder IDE environment is done using the form planner as a report creator.FLIR QuickReport, allows users to organize and analyze the radiometric images from its infrared cameras and present them in a report in only three easy advances.The software allows the user to adjust the level, span, zoom and pan of the camera. FLIR QuickReport features a decision of ten distinctive shading palettes. The alarm displays risk of surface condensation, shape development and inadequate insulation.
The inherent report templates allow the user to either include two infrared images, or an infrared image and a digital photo. Image descriptions and content and voice remarks can be transferred automatically into the report. It can use any data fragment inherited from the VCL TDataset class. The summary table gives an average to accessing any data that can be accessed by Delphi or C ++ Builder, while retaining all the report’s attributes and features.Reports can be sent straightforwardly to the printer, saved in a book format for future viewing, or saved in formats, for example, HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, XL, WMF, ASCII. HTML and PDF can also be delivered to create fileless yield, also known as sans file mode.
Features of Quickreport
- Adjust level, span, and shading palette.
- Change Isotherm and temperature levels and create spot meters, lines, and areas.
- Email at least one images and alter parameters for the Dewpoint and Insulation alarms and add your company logo to inspection reports.
- Drag-and-drop images and review report pages and Digitally zoom and pan up to multiple times.
- Fusion: Interval/Blending/Picture-in-Picture.
- Text remarks: Add/Delete/Edit.
System Requirements For Quickreport
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later