Nvivo is the perfect software for storing, managing and analyzing data statistics. In fact, it is an integrated environment for storing all types of files, text, video, audio, and more. You can easily register all Office documents, Word, Slides, PDFs, information tables, project-related databases, or research on this application. Next to each file, you can provide additional information, important points and initial results. Then you can analyze quantitatively and qualitatively through the tools in this software.
For example, there is the possibility to search the entire text in the stored information. It is also possible to find similar words or related to a particular keyword key easily. All data is stored in information nodes, which is based on the various factors of these nodes. All information in this program is stored in the form of a single database, which makes it easy to get back up data from the program and save it at the desired location. Of course, large files such as documentaries or audio clips and heavy volume speeches can be stored separately from the database to reduce the amount of backup.
This program is well compatible with other statistical software and Office products, and it is possible for you to open the data in the related software. Researchers, experts and students of various disciplines, especially in the fields of statistics, government agencies, social workers, NGOs, and many managers, with the help of this program, can obtain qualitative information and useful results from the volume of data deployment And extract information.
Features of QSR NVIVO 11
- It is possible for you to open the data in the related software.
- You can obtain qualitative information and useful results from the volume of data deployment And extract information.
- You can provide additional information, important points and initial results.
System Requirements For QSR NVIVO 11
- 1.2 GHz Pentium III compatible processor (32-bit) or 1.4 GHz Pentium 4-compatible processor (64-bit)
- 1 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later
- Approximately 2 GB of available hard-disk space (additional hard disk space may be required for NVIVO projects)