QRDesign is an impressive development by Quick reports as off now users can edit, create, customize, and do much more to their designed reports. The component is based on Quick reporter and inherits all features introduced and developed by Quick reports. Now reports can be able to customize at runtime while no further steps required. Speaking of Quick reports, its a set of components and controls that allows reports able to be designed and provide visual display in Delphi and C++ developed applications.
QRDesign is a simple solution and feature which may some user requirements and is not provided by the official application developers. Developing a report require flexibility to edit, or customize the report layout and much more in order to achieve a unique and amazing report. Today’s world is all about reporting company guides, revenue, trends, employees, products performance, and much more. The more tools and features provided the more enhanced reports will be created. The component is available with 20 languages with report expert, query wizards, integrated script language, ADO, and DBIsam support too.
Features of QRDesign
- Improve report.
- Edit, delete, create reports.
- Customize at run-time.
- Supports a wide range of languages.
- Includes Report expert, query wizard, and more.
- Includes 1200 label formats from different brands.
- Includes all Quick report inherit features.
System Requirements For QRDesign
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 120 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.