PureBasic is an impressive application equipped with programming language developed with basic and standard rules and attributes. It has a fast and powerful execution time with simple and easy code syntax. Many users can utilize the language in their project either they are beginners or experts all can use the application and optimize their workflow with modern and latest language availability.
PureBasic is a reliable and efficient language build in a flexible and friendly environment. The application has various features such as its portability for platforms includes Windows, Linux, Mac OS and also support for both 32 and 64-Bit system architect. It includes a set of components and commands over 1600 to offer users a platform to easily and quickly build applications, programs and games. It doesn’t require any additional application or external DLLs for initiating or runtime or anything to process the executables. It supports full unicodes with built-in containers like list, map and array.
Features of PureBasic
- Programming language.
- Easy and simple to process.
- Reliable and efficient language.
- Develop application and games.
- No further DLL’s require to process executables.
- Supported with full Unicode.
- Powerful and advanced debugger for easy analyzes of code.
System Requirements For PureBasic
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 80 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.