Pointwise 2019 is a very handy mesh generation software application that can be used for CFD pre-processing on the application as diverse as the aerodynamic performance of the F-35 Lightning II and in addition reducing the fish death rates on the hydroelectric procedure. It is a powerful program for computational fluid dynamics and 3D modeling offering a professional set of tools that can accurately create different textures and draw high-speed 3D models. The straightforward tool provides you with the best mesh production and fluid dynamics features in 3D models. Moreover, the application also brings reliable timeline features with support for solving high viscosity flows in complex geometries. It can produce waves and many other details to enhance the models. The application can achieve the results in higher quality and provides complete support for air currents in the complex areas and enables the users to work easily and efficiently with geometric and analytical areas.
Pointwise 2019 is a comprehensive application that provides you with the smart tools for each step of the meshing process which includes mesh editing down to the individual grid point to the global mesh geometric evaluation. The application has been applied to virtually all of the major military aircrafts as well as spacecraft like F-16, F-15 and F-18 etc. Additionally, you can also generate the structured multi-block, unstructured, hybrid and overset meshes for the viscous simulations with accurate and precise control over the point placement and clustering in order to get the resolution you need. The core meshing methods of the application produce highest quality cells in order to ensure convergence and accuracy in your CFD solution.
- Powerful computational fluid dynamics and 3D modeling software that can accurately create different textures and high-speed 3D models.
- Ability to solve high viscosity flows in the complex geometries and work with timelines.
- Provides you the tools for each step of meshing process.
- Achieve accurate results.
- Produce waves and many other details to enhance the models.
- Enables the users to work with different analytical and geometrical areas.
- Ability to generate the structured multi-block, unstructured, hybrid and overset meshes for viscous simulations.
- Extract the project with CFD standards.
- Operating System: Windows-XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or later