PLABEL VCL is a versatile package equipped with seven Delphi VCL components which developers can implement in their Delphi based applications. The package is capable of Delphi 2006 and the newer version, it includes various features through which users can improve their workflow and complete tasks early. The integration process is simple and easy and allows users to load and save the labels, send to print and preview too.
PLABEL VCL includes components which do the editing stuff and make it easier for users to process. It allows users to extract data from the database with ease. The packages provide a feature where users can keep the reference line from selected elements to other elements with the same position and not assigning position again. It provides all standards tools and tasks to perform a various process such as Edit, Move, Copy, Paste, Rotate, Delete, Select multiple labels and more. It includes label settings to adjust the properties and more align text options. Now whenever an element is added it shows the elements editor to directly edit the stuff if required. Elements editor can be activated through double-clicking and element.
Features of PLABEL VCL
- Create, Define labels measures, and more.
- Simple and easy to implement.
- Edit, Move, Delete, Rotate labels.
- Extract data from the database.
- Element editor.
- Zoom, extend, trim and join lines.
- Undo and redo steps.
- Print and preview feature..
System Requirements For PLABEL VCL
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.