Pix4Dmapper Enterprise is an impressive application that is used to photogrammetry in aerial and short-range. Photogrammetry is a process in which information is extracted about the terrain and its nearby area through the images. Users can easily output the map captured by this software or manually using different cameras. This application provides maximum workflow with a simple and efficient working environment.
Pix4Dmapper Enterprise works continuously through cloud or desktop platform to complete the project in a short period of time. It provides the control that can be used to increase the project quality. It enables users to preview the result report that includes details, calibration and more before starting the work. Users can share their project among teammates and clients with standard format through local or Pix4D cloud server. It has the ability to measure distance, volumes and area to make the photogrammetry more precise. It allows users to export their maps and models to their client compatible format so that is can be reviewed without any additional software.
Features of Pix4Dmapper Enterprise
- Photogrammetry in aerial and short-range.
- Extract details about the terrain.
- Maximum workflow with a simple and efficient working environment.
- Works continuously through cloud or desktop platform.
- Share the project among teammates and clients with standard format through local or Pix4D cloud.
- Measure distance, volumes and area.
- Export maps and models to the client compatible format.
System Requirements For Pix4Dmapper Enterprise
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 450 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.