PGWARE GameBoost is a light-weight and user-friendly application that can be used to boost your computer and internet speed with just a few mouse clicks. It is a straight forward and efficient application that is supposed to optimize the overall speed for games and improve the internet settings to squeeze every single bit of performance from your computer. The application will bring your existing PC and internet connections to the new advance levels for running games faster. The program comes with a neat and clean interface and is fully compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows and adjusts itself to your computer specifications.
PGWARE GameBoost is a flexible application that manages quick optimizations of the file allocation size and buffers, Windows System resources, application priority level, maximum and minimum file cache, windows animation settings and monitor refresh rates. Moreover, the program is easily configurable and the whole optimization process comes down to just three mouse clicks as it prompts you to select the operating system you are using, the modern type and speed. All in all, PGWARE GameBoost is an efficient application that promises to make your computer a bit faster while browsing the internet and while playing games. Also it can be used quite comfortably by all type of users without any risk.
- Light-weight and user-friendly application that can boost your computer and internet speed.
- Brings your existing PC and internet connections to the new advance levels for running games faster.
- Fully compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows.
- Simple and user-friendly application for all types of users.
- Adjusts itself to your computer specifications.
- Easily configurable.
- Manages quick optimizations of the file allocation size and buffers, Windows System resources.
- Ability to set the application priority level, maximum and minimum file cache.
- Sets windows animation and monitor refresh rates.
- Operating System: Windows-7/8/10
- RAM: 8 MB
- Hard Disk: 5 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 90 MHz or higher
- Video Adapter and monitor with super VGA (800×600) or higher resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher