Oracle Maestro Professional is a powerful and advanced application for database management and administration. The application allows users to control and access the database and perform the development steps in an improved and optimized environment equipped with all required tools and features. As of every database management application has its unique features and modules which make them more popular and widely used as per this application it also includes some amazing and useful features through which users can enhance their workflow and increase the efficiency.
Oracle Maestro Professional supports a wide range of Oracle version. Oracle is a comprehensive application packed with cloud application and services allowing users to manage their database for the cloud. The application specifically supports Oracle version 8i to 12c. Other than the supported version, it includes database designer, database and object management, SQL and PL Debugger, Access to security features, and much more. Users can edit, delete, sort, filter database with the application provided abilities. Further, it includes BLOB view and editor, and support for importing and exporting data with the help of popular supported formats.
Features of Oracle Maestro Professional
- Database application.
- Easily to management and admin.
- Access to oracle security features.
- Equipped with all required tools.
- Supports Designer, Debugger, Editor, and more.
- Edit, Group, Sort and Filter between database values.
- Import and export.
System Requirements For Oracle Maestro Professional
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.