Nicomsoft OCR SDK is an amazing application developed with powerful OCR components which are designed to extract text from images files. The application supports various types of images formats including all popular and majorly used formats. It makes the extracting process and separating text from image process more simple and easy. The application supports 26 languages for a better and huge reach.
Nicomsoft OCR SDK can also process TIFF files and GIF files which includes several layers and frames, this types of images formats include text but are very complex and enclosed to extract but the application supports these formats and can extract the components from it. After the OCR process, the extracted data can be saved or export in PDF, RTF, Text, or XML formats. The key feature of the application is it includes a variety of data entry methods so users can use raw files or memory content for OCR tasks. It can read Barcodes, MRZ information contained on passwords, visa cards, bank cards, and more.
- Extract text from images.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Rotate, Invert, and more before processing.
- Supports a wide range of formats.
- Can scan barcodes, MRZ information, and more.
- Multi-languages supported.
- Ability to process with GIF and TIFF files.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.