NCrunch is an amazing tool for Visual studio to automatically test the code. Users can test their code in a live version of their application. The application is equipped with various features and tools through which users can improve the workflow and enhance coding experience. With the code coverage tool, users can collect the test coverage for their codes while the test is being processed. It enables users to write the test then write the code under test, and so on.
NCrunch offers a simple solution and an effective way to develop and optimize users workflow. It collects every line of code execution time under tests. It then visually provides metrics with tooltip and hot spots. Other than that, it supports small memory footprint which allows users to configure options to tune CPU and Memory consumption as needed or required. For achieving more stability and performance users can run the processes separately and parallelly. After all the tests are done, users can later debug them with commands or shortcut key.
Features of NCrunch
- Automatically test code.
- Test live while writing code.
- Equipped with useful tools and features.
- Simple and easy to integrate.
- Quick Debugging features.
- Smart Multiprocessor support.
System Requirements For NCrunch
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.