MITCalc is a handy application equipped with all calculate which you use in your working routine. The application allows users to design and check the calculation of their performed or completed tasks. The application is designed in Microsoft Excel and provides users with the ability to modify and customize it for a better environment through extensions and more. It does require any geek knowledge or programming skills.
MITCalc can customize the solution for any specific task users require. The application can communicate and cooperate with different 2D and 3D CAD systems such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Turbo CAD, ZW CAD, Brics CAD, and many more. Users are able to access comparative tables, different materials, improve decision making and more. The application has a straightforward and comprehensive user interface with all guides and helps provided allowing users to be productive with the application in a few minutes.
Features of MITCalc
- Design and check calculation.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Reliable and precise.
- Useful for engineering and industrial use.
- Online help and guides.
- Be more productive.
- Connect with other applications.
- Decision tables, and more.
System Requirements For MITCalc
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.