Microsoft Power BI Report Server is a powerful and advanced application which allows users to analyze their data in the best method possible. The application makes data reporting process more simple and easy. The application is developed with a modern and elegant user interface with improved graphics features. Users can generate their reports and can then organize then in different categories for sorting and easy access to them in later use.
Microsoft Power BI Report Server not only allows users to generate a report on local system but also allows users to generate on Cloud systems too. It generates high quality and detailed reports require no further coding, additional libraries and applications. Accurate statistical reports with amazing and attractive charts and graphs. Users can manage, edit, update their reports all in a single package environment. Improve decision making and explore visual data. Users can publish their reports to Report server for distribution or sharing purpose allowing a huge amount of users to view your report.
Features of Microsoft Power BI Report Server
- Analyze and generate data.
- Interactive and modern reports.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Generate in local and cloud system.
- No coding required.
- Includes charts and graphs in the reports.
System Requirements For Microsoft Power BI Report Server
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.