Mechanical Expression is free to use software which is a symbolic mechanics program. It helps us to create a model, specifying the geometry of several objects using symbolic constraints, you can also add velocity, mass and force element which you can then further extract them to get the output velocity or acceleration and force. It can also be used to copy the whole mathematical expression and then use it in any mathematical system like Tex, MathML or any other.
- A symbolic mechanics program.
- create a model, specifying the geometry of several objects using symbolic constraints.
- Add velocity, mass and force element
- Low resource consumption.
- Sketch-based interface.
- Import expressions using copy and paste.
- Full animation.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.