LiveXAML for Xamarin Forms is an interactive application which allows users to perform developments and changes on a live server. As the users are completed with their debugging process the application save the process as a file named as XAML file and automatically updates the live server file with the latest one provided. The application has no restriction to any file type or libraries, it has normal communication and interaction with the interface.
LiveXAML for Xamarin Forms features a simple and regular application debugging with advantages of real-time updates. It has simple and seamless integration which required VS Extension and NuGet package all set to process. As per now, users can update files in the real-time server which will save users time and efforts. The application also offers a preview of the changes made by the users to finalize the update. Access files and folder on a live server and update them, all the debugging initially is processed in an emulator and after the saving, the file is automatically uploaded to the running application.
Features of LiveXAML for Xamarin Forms
- Update files in live server.
- No restrictions for files or libraries.
- Simple and seamless integration and setup.
- Save time and efforts.
- Quickly start the debug process and finalize.
- Preview panel for viewing the debugged code.
- Regular debugging application with live updates.
System Requirements For LiveXAML for Xamarin Forms
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.