Linqer is an intuitive SQL Conversion tool through which users can convert their SQL scripts into Linq, Through the application users can convert their existing SQL projects into LINQ. As not, all the statements and attributes are converted to Linq but the application has wide support for a different type of SQL expressions. It supports two types of languages .Net language which includes a wide range of application and C# and Visual Basic.
Linqer has the ability to convert SQL Server functions too. There a huge list with supported MSSQL functions. The application has seamless installation but require Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5 to maintain the smoothness and full access. The LINQ is not a separate language its a part of C# and Visual Basic language which is sensitive to data type conversion. The application process all needed and require type of casting in generating LINQ statements. It has SQL metal and EdmGen tool to generate LINQ to entities SQL or entities model files.
Features of Linqer
- Convert SQL to LINQ.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Performs require the type of casting.
- Converts SQL Server Functions.
- Support both languages C# and VB.
- Learn and Convert.
- Supports .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
- Includes SQL Metal and EdmGen.
System Requirements For Linqer
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.