Isograph Hazop is an impressive application mainly designed and developed to ease and simplify recording, managing, reporting, and customizing processes of the Hazop study. The application makes it possible to work with reliability plus save time and efforts. It is a cost-efficient application, which saves users costs and allows to quickly complete the tasks. Store all your files, documents, papers in a single stored environment and easily view, edit, and manage them.
Isograph Hazop is a simple solution for managing projects and documents with a professional environment equipped with optimized tools. Users can create various ranking metrics through the application to achieve better performing and detailed reports. It includes log meetings and various easy to use tools and actions. The application is customizable allowing users to edit guide words, parameters, create custom fields, deviations, and more as the user desires or requires. Better access and control over the report appearances and format such as Font, Color, Alignment, Layout, and more.
Features of Isograph Hazop
- Simplify the reporting process.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Save time and efforts.
- Quickly create reports.
- Add detailed and risk ranking matrices.
- Customize the application as required.
- Access and control over report appearance.
System Requirements For Isograph Hazop
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.