IP2Location .NET Component is a component designed and developed to allow developers to trace users location through their IP address. Not only the location but will also be provided with Country, Region, City, Latitude, Longitude, ISP, Time Zone, Area, Weather, and much more. Users can integrate the components in the application based on .NET Framework, and more. It has supports for IPv4 and IPv6 to whom it may concern.
IP2Location .NET Component enables users to analyze in real-time, where your web visitors or users are coming from by their IP address. Users can put the search on the IP position using the IP2Location Bin Data file. With the IP2Location Bin Data file users doesn’t require to set up the database for location lookup which save time and efforts. Users can develop components to build a solution on a different framework such as .Net Framework, ASP. Net, C#, VB.Net, and other programming languages. It has .Net 4.0 and later framework capability and also with .Net Core 2.X SDK.
Features of IP2Location .NET Component
- Grab location through IP address.
- Simple and easy solution
- Doesn’t require to setup database.
- Extract other information.
- Supports IPv4, and IPv6.
- Develop a solution to a different framework.
System Requirements For IP2Location .NET Component
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.