Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 is an interactive application designed and developed to compile and process applications coded on C++ or Fortran languages. The application supports parallel processing for fast and high-performance results. The developers of the application aimed to provide users with a platform to develop and program their application on a fully-equipped environment with all required tools and features.
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 supports Intel Xeon Family processor for maximum and highest possible power and optimizations. The included tools and features are useful for users who work with numbers or data or any kind of media file. As the application development is in process users can debug, troubleshoot, and can analyze their code to achieve a more optimized and improved version of the developed code. It supports C+ and Java library for enhancing data analysis. It includes a collection of software such as Fortran Compiler, C++ Compiler, Inspector XE, MPI Library, MPI Benchmarks and more.
Features of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020
- Compile and develop the application.
- Fully equipped with tools and features.
- Includes C++ and Fortran compiler.
- Supports MPI Library and MPI benchmarks.
- Capable with Xeon Family processors for high performance.
- Analyze, Troubleshoot, and Debug developed code.
System Requirements For Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.