Intel Parallel Studio is a software product from Intel for optimal compilation of fortrans and ++ C programs with parallel processing capabilities, in fact, Intel’s goal is to provide this bundle to provide a programming environment with a variety of capabilities, including parallel processing It’s up to programmers to implement their applications in the most optimal way, and enjoy maximum power and speed on Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Xeon Phi ™ coprocessors. Given the fact that the maker of the Intel processors provided this software, it can be used with great confidence. The software includes various tools and libraries for multi-threading, mathematics and numeracy, working with data and files Media, etc. to speed up programming, also has different profiles and analyzers for analyzing and optimizing the code; in addition, the powerful debugger of this software can not be used to troubleshoot written codes; in the end, Intel Parallel Studio is a simple solution. It’s fast and secure for parallel programming for next-generation processors.
Features of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 download free.
- It has ++ C / C and Fortran compilers
- Utilize the ++ C and Java Library to increase the speed of data analysis
- Benefit from the MKL Mathematics Library for ++ C and Fortran
- TBB Multi-threaded Library for ++ C
- Data library and IPP media for ++ C language
- Having a thread debugger and a memory observer for ++ C and fortune
- A profile to test the performance of the program in C ++, Fortran, C # and Java
- MPI Library for ++ C and Fortran
- ITAC MPI Profiler and Analyst for ++ C and Fortran
- Library working with numbers for Fortran
System Requirements For Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019
Before you start Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum Processor Requirements
Systems based on Intel® 64 architecture:
Intel® Core ™ processor family or higher
Intel® Xeon® E5 v3 processor families recommended
Intel® Xeon® E7 v3 processor families recommended
NOTE: The above processors are configured into homogeneous clusters. For
Windows * OS, only processors based on the Intel® 64 architecture are supported.