IcoFX is a great tool for designing icons that has been awarded for its unique and unique features. This program has all the solutions to your problems. This program has been developed for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems, and you can use it to create icons that have a clear background. It also supports animated markers and you can customize the icons you want. You can convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons, as well as a picture of this action in the program.
With just a few clicks you can get your desired output from this program. This app offers various effects and settings, with over 40 different effects in the app, and you can change the brightness or resolution of the image as you wish. The ability to adjust color and saturation and so on is also included in the program. You can reset your photo layers, customize their concentration, and extract formats such as BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF, and GIF.
Features of IcoFX 3.2.1
- Ability to create icon libraries
- There are 40 different effects to add to the images
- Support for fixed and animated icons
- Convert Macintosh icons to Windows icons
- Support for batch and multitask conversions
- A complete tool for adjusting the image from a variety of directions
- Set up different photo layers
- Build and modify markers
- Supports different operating systems
System Requirements For IcoFX 3.2.1
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows® 7 operating system.
Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent running at 2 Ghz or more
512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
50 MB free hard drive space (100 MB recommended)