IBM Rational Software is a powerful and advanced application for modelling. With the application, users can perform various modelling tasks and can achieve a professional and unique design with optimizing tools and modules. It can process modelling with best and high quality without any issues or errors. It supports the modelling of Reciprocal engineering and iterative development in which the output step is the input of the next step.
As mentioned above, IBM Rational Software supports reciprocal engineering in which users can redo their steps and update the written code for the latest version and stability. Some users can also use the application for developing Web applications and model databases. As the user is done with the created diagram, users can then record it and generate the code in any different platform such as in Visual Basic, Java, Cobra, Oracle 8, C++, and many more. It can create the DTD file format in XML document type for more availability and easy access.
- Perform modelling tasks.
- Easy and simple process.
- Supports reciprocal engineering and more.
- Develop web application and model database.
- Generate code in the desired application or platform.
- Support for the RUP development process.
- Model in UML language.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 9 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.