HotPDF Delphi PDF is the name of the component used to create and create PDF records. The component ahead of you is released for use in Delphi and C ++. In fact, using this component’s library you will be able to alter, execute, build and manage your PDF reports in a variety of ways. In the event that you use this component in your software, you can create, upload and alter a variety of PDF files.The HotPDF Delphi PDF Component Library completely underpins the construction of PDF reports with internal and external links. The component in front of you also completely underpins unicode characters. Notable features of using this component in your products and software include the ability to scramble, print and alter PDF reports. At the point when you encode your PDF reports, you will increase the degree of archive protection against exploiters.
You will also have the ability to print content and draw on records in your product. You can also add new pages, images and recordings by uploading your PDF archives. You also have the ability to erase the pages you want along with the ability to duplicate them. You will also be able to alter the size and resolution of individual pages or your whole file.HotPDF features canvas, which you can use to draw and display message as well as duplicate to and from other classes supporting canvas. Worked in content and picture compression feature makes it easy to diminish file size to minimum. In addition, HotPDF features EMF file import to display them in the archive.
Features of HotPDF Delphi PDF
- An application component for working with PDF records for Delphi and C ++.
- Ability to create and upload PDF records for viewing and editing.
- Ability to upload PDF records from web links, page links, bookmarks.
- Full help for building PDF files with internal and external links.
- Full help for unicode characters.
- The ability to scramble your PDF archives to enhance their security.
- Allows you to pack content and images.
System Requirements For HotPDF Delphi PDF
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.