Grapecity ActiveReports is an impressive application that is designed as a reporting tool for Winform and ASP.NET developers. It is a collection of .NET report components containing a set of report controls and code libraries. It allows its user to create reports and display the data in the form of web-based formats. Users can use these tools for creating reports regarding their project work. Report designers can use built-in controls such as charts, sparklines, maps and more to visualize data in their reports.
Grapecity ActiveReports has a new lighter engine that works smarter and has the fast rendering and processing speed on all major platforms. It supports the PDF exporter tools for exporting report in PDF formats so that it can be viewed through the PDF viewer. Developers have replaced the matrix data with Tablix data area to make it more responsive for the users. This application has enhanced the way of integration of files among active reports server and active reports users application. It has also updated its engine optimization for increasing the productivity of reports. Users can host the reports and the ActiveReports and run it through the centralized server.
Features of Grapecity ActiveReports
- Reporting tools for Winform and ASP.NET designers.
- A Collection of .Net report components that includes several reporting control and libraries.
- Display the data in the form of Web-based formats.
- Built-in controls such as charts and more.
- Fast processing and rendering engine speed.
- Supports the PDF exporting tools.
- Enhanced way of integration of files among server and user.
System Requirements For Grapecity ActiveReports
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.