Gibraltar VistaDB is an imposing application featured with database engine offering users useful tools for data management, documentation, codes, and more. It has support integration for Visual Studio 2015, 2017, and 2019 for creating database and indexes all in a single environment. It provides easy and quick access to data and information without coding any T-SQL code with the help of Entity Framework integration. It has seamless working with other tools and 3rd party ORM.
Gibraltar VistaDB not only allows users to access the database and perform the modification. The application has a Data builder through which users can easily create a database and manage it. It has a data migration feature for importing databases and retrieving the data in a newly developed application. It has support for various platforms including Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Macintosh. It is simple to integrate and deploy the application. Has the ability to program its own Direct Data Access API for efficient cursor-based operations. Users can easily upgrade by targeting the database at the runtime process.
Features of Gibraltar VistaDB
- Application with the Database engine.
- Simple and easy to deploy.
- Create and manage the database.
- Supports a wide range of platforms.
- Supports Data migration.
- Quick upgrade of the database.
- Direct access API operations.
System Requirements For Gibraltar VistaDB
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.