FlexCompress is an amazing component for .Net application by which users can perform compressing tasks and process easily. It has high speed and performance function resulting in quick output. With the integration, users don’t require any additional application or no more need to switch between application to perform compressing tasks. It includes flexible compression availability with a strong encryption algorithm.
FlexCompress allows users easy archive and backup feature all in an effective way. The component has unique technology and function which enables users to rapidly update the archive files without losing data integrity and preserving the quality. The component is pure VCL which includes no OCX or DLL libraries. The component has a modern and well-located user interface. Users can perform various standards tasks all in a single operation. It has built-in supports memory archives and also has supports for Unicode filenames. It has various more speed, compression and functionality feature included.
Features of FlexCompress
- Compress component for .Net application.
- Simple and easy to integrate.
- Well designed user interface.
- Flexible compression with strong encryption.
- Speed, compression, and performance features.
- Pure VCL, no DLL’s libraries or OCX.
- Supports memory archives and Unicode filenames.
System Requirements For FlexCompress
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.